The decor of your home or business says a lot about you, from the color of your paint to the arrangement of your furniture. We understand what you want to make your house or business a work of art. The quality with which we work is unmatched. We use the right tools to get the job done with quality and value at a price that fits your budget. When we enter your home or business, we treat it with the same respect and courtesy that we would want in our place of business or family’s home.
Whether you are selling your home or just needing a fresh look, Clemens Painting will provide you with detailed, quality work and excellent service for your painting project. We go the extra step to show you our professionalism and insure you are comfortable with us working in your home or office.
Surface preparation is very important to ensure a good paint job. Clemens Painting will properly prepare surfaces to be painted and will cover your furniture, and all surrounding areas to protect your personal belongings from any damage.
Selecting the right color is very important. The colors you choose should be based off of the aura or feeling you would like people to have once they step into your space. We will assist in creating the color schemes of your choice to ensure the perfect interior finish.
Below is a guideline of the steps we take when completing your project:
- ORGANIZATION: We do a complete walk through with our customers to decide which rooms should be completed first,and a time line of when other rooms will be started. The colors for each room are approved by the customer.
- PROTECTING YOUR HOME/OFFICE: Small items are removed from the work area while large furniture is moved to the center of the room and covered for protection. Pictures, outlet covers,light switches are removed and placed in a safe area. Floors are covered with drop cloths.
- PREPARATION: Holes as well as cracks in the drywall and imperfections on the walls are fixed with joint compound and sanded smooth. Gaps between trim and walls are caulked. Any stains and recently repaired spots on the walls are primed. Any dust is removed from the baseboards and area cleaned before painting.
- PAINTING: Ceilings are painted first, followed by the walls and then the trim. All surfaces receive a high quality paint which leaves a uniform and lasting finish.
- CLEAN UP: Outlet covers; light fixtures and telephone jacks are reinstalled. Plastic and drop cloths are removed and furniture is put back in it’s original location. The floor is swept or vacuumed and the paint is labeled and given to the customer for storage.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: We do a final inspection with the customer insuring that the painting project is successfully completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Wallpaper Removal
- Dry Wall Repair
- Color Consulting
- Home Staging
- Complete Preparation Services
- Pressure Washing
- Color Consulting
- Deck & Fence Staining